What is the DSRIP Program?
What is a PPS?
What is CCB?
CCB's DSRIP Projects
At the onset of the DSRIP program, the New York State Department of Health created dozens of projects for PPSs to choose from. CCB’s choices were informed by a Community Needs Assessment, which identified the main health and health service challenges facing communities in Brooklyn. The projects for which CCB saw the greatest opportunities for growth were:
- Creating an integrated delivery system
- Addressing drivers of potentially preventable ED utilization
- Improving care transitions to reduce 30-day readmissions
- Proactively supporting high-risk patients
- Integrating behavioral health services into primary care
- Designing and implementing evidence-based strategies for adults with cardiovascular disease
- Expanding asthma home-based self-management programs
- Integrating palliative care into primary care
- Strengthening mental health and substance abuse infrastructure across systems
- Increasing access to and retention in HIV care